Thursday, September 17, 2009

I am sick...again

Blechity blech blech. Had a treatment on Tuesday that NOW they say I should have waited on. I am sick with fever, chest congestion and head cold. They said my xray looked like a light case of pneumonia. Which I easily get. Antibiotic shots. It just came on me so quickly. And we were supposed to go to the zoo this weekend. Our entire family, all 11 of us. :o( (I am such a big baby. But we haven't done anything like this in several several years.) Postponed til next weekend. I have such an understanding family. It was bad enough I missed seeing my daddy yesterday on his birthday. I know this too shall pass. I know. I know I KNOW!! I have been laying in bed crocheting baby hats for charity. Gotta do something with my hands. I am going to lay them out in the sunshine before I pass them along, to kill all my germs. The soft yarn comforts me. And thinking of sweet babies makes me smile through my coughing. Pass the tissues please...
I have things to post---wonderful wall hanging I have recieved in a Hand-Dids swap (Mine is not completed!), Retreat I am hosting in November 2010 that has openings, crochet projects. Soon.

13 comments:

Pat said...

I hope you feel better soon. I'm sorry this has happened to you.

Conni said...

Oh, so sorry your not feeling well. Here's a cup of chicken noodle soup to warm you from the inside!

Niki said...

Too bad...I hope you are feeling 100% again soon! Keep yourself cozy and warm with lots of soup, tea, and, chocolate...of course ;-)

Blessings,
Niki

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear your not well. I pray you'll get over this is a hurry! ;D

Unknown said...

Get feeling better, blog friend! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog today! :)

~TattingChic ♥

Michelle said...

Sorry you are feeling well! Healing prayers coming your way! Hugs!

Reeze Hanson said...

Sorry you are feeling puny Angela. Hope you feel better soon so you can go to the zoo. Talk to the animals when you go, they talk back, you know. I once saw a giraffe at the zoo bend low, and whisper in my ear. . .oh, darn, I promised not to repeat it, and I always keep a confidence. Post a pic of those cute little caps when you are feeling perkier! Hugs, Reeze

Old Jail Artist said...

Get well soon, Angela! No time is a good time to get sick, but this seems to have been a particularly bad time.

paront1222@comcast.net said...

YUCK....good though that the family is understanding. I'll keep you in my thoughts for a speedy recovery :)
Peggy

Teresa said...

Hope you feel better real soon. You just never know, this cold may have postponed your trip to the zoo so that you could have an even better time next weekend.

Katidids said...

Sorry to hear your under the weather. Family time is so precious, I'm sure they understand. At least your able to crochet!

Unknown said...

Just popping in to say hi! Are you feeling better? I sure hope so! :)

~TattingChic ♥

Laura-IH said...

Oh, honey! I pray for you every day! I'm so sorry to hear your now feeling well! Hugs!