Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blah and blech. That is the situation here. Mark has strep and tonsilitis. I have bronchitis and sinus infection. :o( Both got shots and are on meds. We are the only house on the block with the big ole quarantine sign. LOL And the weather is gorgeous! So pretty. We are both sleeping alot and just being slugs. I have worked on my grandmother's flower garden wallhanging. The original thought was to make it into a dolly quilt for my Bleuettes, thus it is in all blues and white. But it seems too large to be proportional. Will have to work up something else for their bed. They have one quilt, but winter is coming and they need more blankies dont you know.

Hey any homeschool mom's out there? My friend De-De has a site up now with tons of books and such listed. Her kidlets are grown and she is trying to clean out. They look to be really great prices. So go here to check out her website. Tell her Angie sent you!

Thank you for all the sweet comments on my show pictures. And hey. If you want an email back you have to have your mail preference set to allow it. It makes me sad to write a heartfelt email and have it bounce back in my face! Well not literally, but you know what I mean. So PLEASE, set up your mail preference to allow those replies! I want to talk with YOU. :o

And here are my baby girls. Lydia is so not happy because Gracie is on her perch at the window.


1 comments:

julieQ said...

Looks like your quilts are Kitty approved...the sternest judges, right? Grins, JulieQ