Monday, March 10, 2008

Crazy weather here! I am serious. Friday and Saturday we had about 5-inches of snow. Warm temps yesterday and today...and it is gone! Just chunks along the street where the plowed. And it is about 60 degrees today. :o) Which is great because the furnace is not kicking on and that will save on the ole gas bill.
This wasn't my best weekend. I made a pot of chili for Mark on Saturday. And that was about the sum of my accomplishments for the weekend. Didn't make it to church either. Was just hurting pretty bad. BUT I feel much better today. So yay for that. I need to do some housework, but just going at things easy.
I listed some vintage embroidery transfers on eBay. (Tried to post a pic here, but they were having issues.) They are all unused and some are very old. A huge lot.
If anyone is wanting an inexpensive Etsy banner and matching avator, I have several made up in my shoppe. Will customize of course with your name and text.
Hope everyone is having a great start to their week!

1 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Angela, I just popped in to let you know that you have been Sparkled! If you'll stop by my blog when you have a moment you can pick up your Sparkle and see what to do next!

Cathy :)