Thursday, March 13, 2008


Ain't she cute? LOL I have been playing babies. Shayla was here yesterday and today for an overniter and I was able to babysit Jaidyn today for a bit. Jaidyn is growing soooooo fast. Does NOT want to lay back, but sit up. Yesterday was her 3 month birthday and thinks she is 5 months. LOL Killer blue eyes. And a wide smile.
I am behind big time on my blog reading. Will be playing catch up when I have caught up on my rest. LOL Playing babies isnt for sissies don't ya know! :o)

5 comments:

CONNIE W said...

She's a great big doll baby!
I'm behind on blog reading too. I did mention you today on mine, take a look. Hugs!

Unknown said...

She is really a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby!

Rock River Stitches said...

She's a cutie, that's for sure!! So glad you joined Old Farmhouse Gathering!

Blessings, Tammy

Conni said...

What a sweet little bundle of joy! She sure is growing up fast!