Friday, January 12, 2007





Here are some picks of my booth. I got a couple different angles. For some reason the colors are very vivid. Too bright actually. My stuff is actually a tad "dirtier" in person. LOL I do the drag it in the mud and run over it look ususally. It is sadly lacking in goods right now. But I still took in 2 totes full today. So you can only imagine how poorly it was before. Here is a funny. A young friend(25) asked me if my quiltlets were supposed to match. She didnt get the concept of the scrappy look. I know now to make sure anything I do for her coordinates. I loved it. I explained the scrappy idea and she said, well you are there then. LOLOL Made me laugh, AFTER she left! I took out all the snowman stuff. No one is interested in snowmen when all we are getting is rain. Not a dab of snow yet in southern Indiana. But we sure have had the rain!!
And tomorrow is my birthday so that is my happy thought for today. I get another one, praise the Lord!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, it's a good thing I don't live near you and your shop...honey, I would be spending what few pennies I have left in there! I truly LOVE all of your goodies!!! You have a great eye for color. BTW, thanks so much for the email link to the quilt shop that you go to. Their online fabrics look wonderful...and it appears they have good sale prices. If I hadn't already splurged on some Moda FQs I would definitely be ordering some of their sale homespuns. :) Happy birthday, just a bit early. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

I just happened to stumble across your blog. Love the stuff and I am with angie.... it's a REALLY good thing I don't live near your shop. :cD

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a lot of goodies in your booth. Happy birthday to you.
A big hug from me.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Angela----happy birthday to you!!! And many morrreeeee! :p

Nancy in MT said...

A belated Happy Birthday Angela! Your booth is wonderful with all your mini quilts, love the dirty look, too. Nancy in MT

Lucy said...

OOhh what a great atmosphere in your booth.. I am in love with the pink little quilt! what a inspiration

Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.