Friday, April 22, 2011

A bit of decorating around my house

 The candy basket is ready for the family tomorrow. Peggy gave me the chickie years ago (it is a pincushion) and Lizzie sent me the precious card. Both girls made these goodies. So talented!
 My girls are guarding the eggies. Shhhhh don't tell them they are wooden. The chick figurine is a giftie from Penny. It represent her, me and Debbie.
 One of my punchneedle designs. I love this old crocheted pansy doily. The crockery bowl holds ceramic cookie stamps.
Toby wishes you a Blessed Easter!
We will be having our family party tomorrow. It is a combo for Easter AND Debbie Jo's birthday which was Monday. The menu is awesome if I do say so! Turkey breast, cheesie potatoes, rolls, cottage cheese, carrots, green bean casserole, deviled eggs, baked beans and broccoli. Apple salad and pumpkin pies with whipped topping for desert. I am really looking forward to our family time. 
I am so blessed.~Angela

Jesus Appearing To Doubting Thomas in John 20:24-29.

(24) Now Thomas, one of the Twelve, called the Twin, was not with them when Jesus came. (25) So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord.” But he said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the mark of the nails, and place my finger into the mark of the nails, and place my hand into his side, I will never believe.” (26) Eight days later, his disciples were inside again, and Thomas was with them. Although the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.”(27) Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, but believe.”(28) Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”(29) Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

2 comments:

Allie said...

I love your decorations, how cute are those little rag dolls. Have a very blessed Easter hon!

Conni said...

Poor, pitiful Toby! I hope you have rewarded him well for this. :) Does he get an Easter basket?