Saturday, March 20, 2010

New crochet book

from Gooseberry Patch, "Fun-to-Crochet gifts. I got this today. Yay me! And it was only $9.95!
It has several projects I want to make. I will try to get some pics up of my latest projects. Just forget to take them until it is dark. I have a note written now. So sad. I live by my notes. Had a good day. Was feeling good and Mark took me to Greenwood, 1 hr drive, to the bigger Joann's and Chil's. Had the best dessert there! CHOCOLATE CHIP PARADISE PIE® It was the best thing I have had in forever!!!! I have only eaten there twice and we really enjoyed it. They played contemporary Christian music which we enjoyed. And was surprised about. Just nice to get out for a bit. 
Hope everyone is doing well and getting to do something you enjoy. Just makes the day so much sweeter.

1 comments:

Pat said...

I"m sure you will make some great things from that new book. Your dinner sounded nice....especially the dessert. LOL