Monday, March 08, 2010

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
C. S. Lewis
My headaches are doing much better. Had a hard go of them last week, but this week is starting much improved. So praise the Lord! They have been so intense, I cannot explain it. The past month has seemed to be a bit of a blur. I know I am going through the motions, but cannot remember too much of it all. Maybe a good thing? :o)
Getting ready for our annual retreat in May. I am the hostess and love to see my online friends. The ladies are so much fun. We just enjoy being together. Working on the final details now. Last Minute Nellie here as usual. But it just all comes together in the end each year.
I am looking for my first robin. Then I will know spring is coming!
Hope everyone is well.

10 comments:

Pat said...

Hope you are feeling better and the headaches are eased up now.

Lindah said...

So glad this week is going better for you. I hope this is just the beginning of many, many better and better weeks!

Barb said...

So glad that your headaches are lessening up....I go through spell like that...no fun!!

Old Jail Artist said...

Angela--I hope spring restores your health. I don't know about the robins, but some birds are chirping away outside our open window right now. Yay!

Anonymous said...

That is good news. I am a migraine/cluster headache sufferer myself. Wishing you a pain-free Spring.

Unknown said...

Glad your on the mend. Good to hear from you.

Laura-IH said...

Hey, you said you'd let me know if there was anything I could do to help with the retreat, so PLEASE ask! I want to help! Can't wait to see you! : )

busylizzy said...

Good to see you're well enough to get online. Hope every day is a bit better than the one before. And I'll try to send you some CA sunshine. It's supposed to be mid 70's toward the end of the week. Can you feel it?

Alice I. said...

Ange, I knew something wasn't right. You've been too quiet lately. I pray your headaches will subside with every passing day. Hope you see that Robin soon! Although I haven't seen any yet, friends have come in to the shop exclaiming they've seen their first Robin. Hurry up Spring! Hurry and feel better, Ange!

Christie said...

you know what, I am so close that I could drive up and help you with retreat stuff...just let me know! I want to help!