Sunday, July 27, 2008

When I am sick, I crochet. And that is another sickness, but we won't go there! LOL In the past 2 days/daze I have made 7 dish cloths. Just simple ones. But these will be pressies along the way. I have burnt everyone out on doilies. :o) And no Penny. I am not cutting into your business! LOL My sister is the reigning dish cloth queen. She always has one in her purse on the needles. If anyone wants a pattern for these just let me know and I will write it up. They go so quickly it is scary.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I am sorry to hear you are feeling sick, but nice that you can get a little crochet in along the way to feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're not feeling well :(

What kind of yarn do you use?

~Niki~ said...

Love that yarn color. Hope you feel better soon!