Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've been TAGGED! Thanks Vickie
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5.Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Ok so 7 things about me..
1. I hated my middle name until I found out a favorite aunt had the same middle name. Faye.
2. I used to hate pink. Even through Heather's Barbie years, just not a fan. Now I am liking it. Alot. LOL People are even scared.
3. I can eat any veggie as long as it has cheese on top.
4. Mt Dew soda pop is nectar of the God's dont ya know.
5. I have to read a book through all in one setting if at all possible.
6. I have a stong dislike for squirrels. That caused me a lot of stress one year. Now I wont try to run over one of course. I jsut want them to live somewhere else. But that Geiko commercial with them making people run off the road made me mad. :o)
7. I keep a bottle of Tums extra strength on my computer desk. The BIG bottle. Buy a new one about every other week.
Now who can I torment with this? I know it has been going around for a bit. Okay. I pick YOU! Yes YOU! Quit trying to hide. You know who you are. You there reading this! Go post this on your blog with a link back telling me you did it.

3 comments:

Patty said...

I am right with you on the Mt Dew !
I am begining to think the Baja Blast mountain dew has addictive qualities : )

~Bren~ said...

Mt Dew is not a favorite for me. I am a big diet coke girl though! I am right there with you on the TUMS but I like the smoothies...I go through a bottle a week too. I wonder if we gave up the soda, would we need the tums??
Did you see Survivor last night? I changed my mind of who I like now...
It was fun catching up with you.

busylizzy said...

I was already tagged so I'm not doing it again but I did enjoy seeing yours. Squirrels....that's right up there with the way I feel about cats! lol