Friday, December 14, 2007

Thank you for all the sweet comments about Baby Jaidyn. Mark and I went to see her tonight, his first time to see her. And he is quite smitten I will tell you. Oh and I wanted to share what our Daddy said about Hillary having a baby girl. What would we would do with a boy? LOL This is from a man with 3 daughters and 2 granddaughters. Even their dogs are girls. And his twin brother has 5 sons. When I went to the waiting room to say the baby was born, he said, it really is a girl isnt it? LOL And gave me his silly grin. I loved it.
Did I tell you I have pneumonia again? Blech on junkie lungs. Went to the dr today for more shots and a listen to my lungs. Am not contagious and on meds, so no worries to the baby. But I will not be getting out anymore til next week now.


Oh! But wait this post isnt supposed to be about me rambling on about the baby and my sickies. It is about drawing names and giving away goodies. So....drum rollllllllllllll And the winner is.....Beverly. She will receive my angel bunny with rusty metal wings.

And the winner of The Country Cellar patterns ('cause I love to draw names) is Beth and Cheryl.
So if all you ladies will email me your snail mail addys, I will get these goodies off to you next week.
Our weather for the next few days/daze is snow and ice here in southern Indiana. I am thinking it is going to be a white Christmas!

3 comments:

chook said...

oh thank you
I an so excited wow
I hope everything is going well with the new little bubby
so cute
wow it sounds so nice to think of a white christmas
IT will be hot hot hot here in sunny Queensland for christmas
hugs Beth

CONNIE W said...

Congrats on the new precious little one. And take care of yourself, Angela, and get all better. (((Hugs)))

Beverly said...

Thank you so much for the gift!

I am so excited to have an orignal from you!