Thursday, October 05, 2006


So here we go.
Everyone says I should blog. Actually I have wanted to for a long time. Just needed the kick in the skirt to get movin' on it. Thank you Penny and Michelle.
We just completed our 6th quilting retreat on Backporch Friends. What an amazing time of sharing and friendship. My quilting forum is the best group of ladies! Talented in quilting AND friendship. We laughed so much at each other and ourselves. Laughter is definitely the best medicine. I felt sorry for all that had the long homeward trek. And those who had to go back to work the next day. I was totally pooped out! But definitely worth it. Quilters are the best kinda friends.
My next project list is a long one. Have orders for patterns and finished sewies. Make curtains for Michelle's remodeled room. Do a bit of movin' about here in the house. Have a dollie group round robin to sew for. A fiber show on the 21st. And start chemo next week.My project for tonight is a new Hitty doll to go visit Michelle in Victoria BC. She will accompany Maggie Mae (on left) on her journey home. Laurel would love to go, but the other girls would be too homesick for their big sister.

be blessed, Angela

0 comments: