Friday, July 13, 2012

Pay It Forward

I love doing this. I joined up at Polka Dots & Rick Rack. And am now offering you the opportunity to play along. Here is how it goes...the first 3 people to comment that they wish to join will be gifted a handmade goody from me within the next 12 months. (I always do it much much earlier to make sure I do not forget!). You in turn, post on your blog and do the same for the first 3 that join. And the lovin's just keep on going. I ask that you have an active blog. Makes it easier to get your 3 PIF friends. Be sure to post when you receive your pressie. Cause we are nosey like that. :o)
Sweet baby from the market trying on one of my hats. I couldn't remember if I had posted this or not. Worth posting again. Such a precious lil one!
We are supposed to be getting rain and cooler temps in the next couple of days. Praying it happens! Indiana certainly needs it. Penny and I missed the last 2 farmer's market Saturdays because of the temps being over 105 degrees. Crazy! She has to work this Saturday, so our Daddy is going with me. Should be fun!
I am blessed. ~Angela

1 comments:

Allie said...

Nope - I've been avoiding doing PIF's as my memory is shot, lol. What a darling baby, even cuter with your precious hat on her head!!! That is so sweet! I hope it does cool down for you, hasn't this heat been just awful!