Saturday, July 07, 2012

Like and Dislike

 I like LOVE this book that Penny got me from the discard section at the library. Having a sis who works at the library has lots of great benefits! I am a huge WofO fan. This one has wonderful drawings. I was a tickled girl that day. Love the green ribbon attached bookmark also. Thank you again Penny.
I strongly dislike...I won't say hate...the temperatures we are having. This is what my car measured this week. Penny and I have had to miss last Saturday and tomorrows farmer's market due to excessive heat. We just flat out cannot do it. I have lupus/all my other ailments and she has health issues. As she said, we have to look at the big picture. While we miss being there, our health is more important. The projected temp for tomorrow is 106 and the heat index is 120. YIKES!! So thankful for central air.
I am blessed. ~Angela

1 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Oh good grief! I'm sweltering and it's only in the 90's. Should it get as hot as you've got, I'd surely have to stay in a cold shower.
Love the book, Angela...great find!