Monday, April 16, 2007

Something for me and maybe thee? Just sharing what I have been doing. I have words just come to me and then seem to stick around for a bit. People will say them, I will read them. They are just there. So I thought I would share them here with you too. Like a "word for the week" rambling kinda thing. Something to think on and maybe help me with my "funk".
Right now the word is IMAGE. What image do I have of myself, what image do I think others have of me. What do I want to improve on? What can I improve on and what is just there. Selfimage. Character traits good and bad.

Webster says
image--The opinion or concept of something that is held by the public.
The character projected to the public, as by a person or institution, especially as interpreted by the mass media.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
Eleanor Roosevelt

1 comments:

Nana's Quilts said...

For whatever it is worth, I would encourage you to think on all the things for which you can be grateful - the focus on the positive, while perhaps trite sounding, can help. How lucky are we to be able to quilt (and that ain't no inexpensive hobby) AND have computers to 'play' on. You are a person of worth and you are able to share that with others - what a fabulous image to have.
Marne