Thursday, March 29, 2007


This is a bunny pillow I have on Etsy. I made it from yummy hand dyed wools. The front is completely hand stitched. The nose is not nearly as bright as the photo. Me and my poor photography skills strike again. :o) Trying to work in my playhouse more. Spent 4 hours there tonight. Am working on my inventory towards a wool show mid May. It is smelling like spring. We have had a day of showers and sunshine. My tulips are thinking of budding even more. And the grass is looking like it needs mowing. And birds birds everywhere! They were so loud this morning they woke me up with their "hello it is spring" song. Not a bad way to wake up actually. Course I did just roll over and go back to sleep....

1 comments:

Angie said...

I LOVE your egg/bunny pillow!! And that quilt in the last post is adorable!! :) Hopy you're okay, I've missed seeing you! :D