Monday, March 19, 2007


Something quilty and adorable! Can you believe someone gave this away? (Thank you KM) I recieved this sweetie in a swap in 2004. Hopefully she enjoyed what she received in return. It is 16-inches square. The picture doesnt do it justice at all. Those are mini yo-yos and all hand embroidery. It hangs straight, but for the picture, I taped it to my door. I use it all over the house. Right now it is on my kitchen counter for spring in a holiday gathering. Just wanted to share something quilty and one of my favorite things.


4 comments:

Carole said...

Wow, what to swap? Nice quilt! Thanks for sharing! Happy quilting!

SuBee said...

WOW - that is too cute - what a great combination of technique.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!

Rose Marie said...

Lucky you for getting this quilt! It's great and what a nice idea for yo-yo's.