Friday, March 16, 2007

Thank you Jenny for the book and hanky. I jumped into the book last night and didnt come out til I was done. Blame it on that March Madness that took our Survivor. We have agreed, it just makes us mad. LOL I enjoyed the book and am passing it on to the sisters and our mom. I am glad it ended on an up note. Would like to read more of this authors. Do not read as much as I used to, save my eye for crafting and sewing. But when I get a book, seems I cannot put it down until I am finished. Even if it means staying awake all night to do it. And the hanky is so cool with my initial on it. I have several that I use, but have never seen one like this. I am owing you now. Will catch up as soon as this sickie passes. Not out in my playhouse right now at all. I have posted anything quilty in a bit. Will have to take some pics from around the house to show something finished. Cause I certainly am not making anything right now.


I posted a free spring stitchery pattern last night on my pattern site. Scroll to the bottom of the page here for the printable pattern. Have had it drawn for weeks and just about forgot to post it! I thought it would make a sweet spring pillow or wall hanging. How about using wool to applique the flowers? Would love to see pics if anyone makes it up. I will post them too with your permission.
The sun was out today and that was my happy thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela, your Daddy is looking at this and he said....What Happened......
You figure out what he means! LOL

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! !
On the BOM .com thingy...

I showed it to our Daddy. He just grinned ever so proudly! But I couldn't get him to comment so I could type it into your blog .... He was acting shy, don't you know! lol

May Britt said...

Thanks for the free pattern. I have printed it now and will make it. Perhaps not to this easter, it's too short time, and too much to do right now.