Monday, February 05, 2007

Here is my latest mini quilt. It measures 6 x 9-inches. I have it on eBay with Bleuette's matching dress. You can go HERE to take a peek. This set was hard to put up to sell, I only had a fq of the notions fabric and had bought it for myself.
It got down to 0 degrees here this morning. Snow is on the way they say, so no end to the cold in sight I am thinking. I am heading out to my playhouse to sew in just a bit, will be very bundled up don't you know! The tea kettle is whistling right now. I am filling my big gulpy cup with hot cocoa and having cheesie bread toast for supper. YUM
Again, stay warm everyone! :o)

2 comments:

SuBee said...

She is soo cute! Do you do all that teeny work by machine? What a fantastic job you did - good luck! (and stay warm for Petes sake)

Jenni said...

That's a very tiny quilt!