Sunday, November 19, 2006

Well eBay is buzzing along. I am tickled with what I have sold. The Bleuette ladies have been especially good to me. Hope to keep steadily adding each week. Have been down with a horrible, after chemo headache this week. Today was especially dreadful! Thank God for meds and a soft bed. And 3 kitties that cuddle with me. I just couldnt lay in the bed another minute though and got on the pc to see what was what. I was sad to have missed 2 birthday parties today though. Everyone knew I had to feel bad to miss out on family time AND good food! LOL So now I am restless and changing the blog colors once again. I will be posting a free stitchery pattern soon, so be on the lookyloo for that.

"Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
Thomas Alva Edison

1 comments:

Angie said...

Oh Angela, I'm so sorry to hear that you are ill! I do hope all goes well with you and that you are feeling better soon!