Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas everyone!

I barely did it I am certain, but I must have made the nice list. Cause this was waiting for me under the Christmas tree.
Tonight I have been snooping around Amazon, seeing what there is out there. AND man, there is so much!
We were blessed as a family this year. Daddy and Mom are still with us. I am so thankful for that. Every year, more so. They are both in their seventies now and not in the best health. They are so precious.
Pray you got to spend time with those you love and hold dear.
I am blessed. ~Angela
PS: Here is a peak at our newest family members. Sophie and Elijah





1 comments:

3anklebiters said...

I my Kindle. I have a red m-edge case with zipper close and a mini light. I am more in love with it now than ever since the local library lends to Kindle users! Make sure you check out the Kindle Top 100 Free list and www.smashwords.com for other free, independent books. I have only purchased 3 books in the year I've owned mine.