Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baby sweetness

Is this tooooo sweet or WHAT? I mean seriously, look at this precious, innocent face. She is one of my customer's grandsugar, in one of my hats. I have complete grandsugar envy by the way...
Things have been pretty hectic around here with family health issues, various appointments and your basic Life issues. Penny and I are working towards 2 fiber shows in April also. Being sick for 8 weeks with pneumonia did not fit into my plan. But then, no one asked me. So trying to play catch up on my crafting. I need to take some new pics. Yes people, I have been doing something besides crocheting. :o) Finished up some tiny painted pieces and working on pincushions.
Loving my spring flowers that are blooming. Stupid squirrels ate more of my bulbs this winter. Only one set of tulips came back, out of 3! Will be replanting in the fall. Thankfully they didn't take my purple hyacinths though. I would have been very sad. Stupid squirrels!
Hope your flowers are blooming and the birdies are waking you up with their chirpy songs of spring. The best alarm clock ever!

4 comments:

Barb said...

She is adorable!!! The hats are cute!

How are you feeling lately?

Anonymous said...

Have a great day today!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Hi, I just found you. How lovely your crochet is! Just a precious little hat on a precious little head! You made me chuckle about those stupid squirrels. We don't have squirrels, but deer and rabbit take their toll on things. Enjoyed visiting you! blessings,Kathleen

Laura-IH said...

So...I should make the squirrel on your wooly RR eating a tulip bulb? : P