Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Do you swag?

Search & Win
 Swag Bucks is rocking my world! I am serious!!! It is a search engine that gives you points. You then redeem your points for "stuff". I am redeeming mine for Amazon gift cards. For every 450 points, I get a $5 gift card. It is all electronic. And with the super saver deal on Amazon, spend $25 (on Amazon items) and get free shipping, it has alllllllllll been free! Just for downloading a search engine and using it to look up stuff. Easypeasy! It is the same search engine as Google. This isn't a gimmick or a scam. But the best thing going!!! If you want to try it out, I have a box at the end of my blog, you just type in what you wanna look for and there you go. You got it. 
Again, you gotta try this!!! I mean seriously, who doesn't like FREE~!?!

1 comments:

angelina said...

love the bloomer pants.
congrats on the super doll win !
x