Sunday, November 09, 2008

Look at that face. He is a lil bit sad. And he was a bit cross with his Aunt Penny who he dearly LOVES for taking him to the vet. But she brought her nephew Toby a get well pressie of a fuzzy bone and all is forgiven. Actually I think he overdid himself yesterday and is paying the price today. He was hyper!@! Like he had been to doggie camp and came home hyped up on good boy treats. Not like he had had a lil snip snip, 2 baby teeth pulled and his nails trimmed. We could not keep him from jumping and bouncing around. BUT this morning he woke me up whimpering! Not his, gotta go potty mommy so hurry up, whimper. But a sad lil', I am hurt cry. He got his doggy drugs and then slept it off. Still has this sad face though. Look at those droopy ears :o(




Thank you everyone for the encouraging emails. I have been taking things hard lately. Having the high fevers hasn't helped. BUT I started on a new med Friday night for a week. Only had one high fever last night! Friday night I had 3. So today I am feeling better. We have our 2 day quilt show this coming week. Set up is on Thursday. My stuff is all packed from the last one and I am hoping to finish up a few small things I had started especially for this show.
I had a couple people ask about the snowmen lightbulbs in my past post. These are turned wooden bulbs. I used 18 gauge black wire for the hangers. Purchased them at Michael's.
The weather has turned from nippy here. Snowy sky. Snow flurries are expected. Autumn is officially over and winter is here.
And to end on a happyhappy note...I signed 7 contracts yesterday for 2009 with Create & Decorate. With more to come. So yayayaya!

3 comments:

Conni said...

Glad you are doing a little better! Big congrats on the Create & Decorate contracts!! Will be watching for your fun stuff in each issue!

busylizzy said...

Aw Ange, hang in there girl. Feed the fever! Have you got some chocolate? :o) I made my Christmas list so if you don't sell everything at the quilt show, let me know. I'll place my order! ;o)

Laura-IH said...

Congratulations on the Create and Decorate contracts, Ange! That is so awesome!

Hugs!