Monday, May 07, 2007

Swap Goodies rock!!

The first is my swap on a quilting forum. It was to be a pincushion swap and Gloria totally blew me away with this yummmmmmmmy spring table topper. The flowers are a purple and remind me of either iris or crocus. Totally awesome! And here I thought I had done good by sending her 2 pincushions (a rabbit and a pear).



And these are pics of my first blog swap. A Doll Quilt Swap. How great is this Flying Geese quiltlet. I love the fabrics and the red/white/blue colors are perfect for my house. Sarah did an amazing job. Thank you so much. I forgot to take pictures of the quilt I sent out. Was so excited to have it ready to go, I simply forgot. I hope my partner will be able to post them when she receives it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked your quilt. I enjoyed making it. The colors were a challenge at first. Most of my fabric stash is brights, and you said dark, primitive! Eek! Then I noticed some of your home decor was red, white and blue. Phew! I could do that!

krommama

Sweet P said...

That is a great doll quilt. I'm just starting to make doll quilts.

The table topper is great too.