Monday, May 14, 2007

Ephemera journals...a new passion.




These are just teaser pics. LOL I have a photograph of each page on my website. Go HERE to see them all and read the listing details. The base is a paper mache book. This one has 16 seperate ephemera items with it! I have made two paper bag journals also. These creations are just addictive. I love the whole process from the collecting and gathering of the goodies to playing with the papers and ribbons. The big girl version of paper dolls to me. I am vendoring this coming Saturday at a show and plan on taking these with me. Not for sure how they will go over honestly. But I had a great time making them! Give me shout out of what you think of them. I had never seen anything like this in person. Just in magazines and the internet, and knew I had to make one, or two or three.... It is so fun to go through them even though I know what is there. LOL

And do not forget about the Give-A-Way!! The drawing will be the 25th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a tease! I love love love your book! Are those original postcards and pictures? So talented you are!
Mich

Susan H. said...

The book looks great. That kind of talent, I do not possess. I can follow a pattern, I love choosing colors, but am not the most creative person in the world.