Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I am ready

 I am so ready for spring. More than I have been, I think in a very long time.
 I want to see my pink yarrow and the bumbly bees that love it.
 I want to decorate my yard and gardens.
 To sniff the herbs.
To cut bouquets. 
Sigh, I want to pull weeds even. Cause I love to pull weeds when I feel good. Sometimes even when I feel rotten. It is theraputic to me. But everything has a season I know. We have had so much more snow this season than in many years. That will be good for our soil. And the spring rains will be also. Patience. Patience. But I have a bad case of the I wants. :o)

I am blessed. ~Angela

9 comments:

Bee Lady said...

I am beyond ready!

Conni said...

I, too, am ready for Spring! Can't wait for the sun to shine. We've had more cloudy days this winter than normal.

Unknown said...

I want all that too!

Robin said...

Spring is coming....hang in there!!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Oh Angela, has winter been two lifetimes this year? It surely seems so although I know that's silly. Hang on, there's a Friend who is watching over us.

Linda said...

Hi Angela, lovely blog. Spring is coming gradually, it is so nice to hear the birds singing and see some sunshine...and the snow melting.

busylizzy said...

And this my friend, is why I live in this crazy state of California. Sometimes it's totally not worth it but for the weather, it 'mostly' is. I'll send you some sunshine. It's beautiful today.

Jenny said...

I'm definitely ready for Spring!

~KellyJosephine~ said...

I am so ready for spring, this cold frigid winter weather has me about nuts. Your pics are beautiful! ~Kelly