Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Simple Cookies

1 dry white or yellow cake mix
1 stick of melted butter
2 eggs
chocolate chips or other bits of yummy (I used a mix of peanut butter and choc in the ones shown.)
Mix together the melted butter and eggs. Add the dry cake mix. Stir in the chips. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minutes (oven temps will vary). I used parchment paper. You do not want the cookies to brown. Remove from the baking sheet immediately to cool. This recipe made 3 dozen cookies using my small 1-inch cookie scoop. They do spread while baking. I placed 12 on a baking sheet with ample space.
Health update: I have an extensive MRI from the waist up tomorrow. See the neurosurgeon next Monday. 

2 comments:

Laura-IH said...

Oooh, those cookies look good...and I have all the ingredients...and it's raining here...and I had the afternoon off...hmmm....

I hope you're feeling good today!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

My mouth is watering; those cookies look wonderful! You're in my prayers!