Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fried Mushrooms

Our daddy loves us, me and Penny. (Loves Deb too, be she doesn't like mushrooms LOL) And so does mom, cause she shared daddy's find with us. And she loves her mushrooms!! A definite gift of love.
I got tickled cause Penny told me a couple times to take a pic for my blog. These have been dipped in a egg/milk mixture and then dredged through flour. Fried in half oleo and half vegetable oil. Salt and pepper added to each side. You cook them slow to make sure they are nice and soft in the middle. And the breading makes them seem like you are getting more. :o) Then we fixed scrambled eggs with onions and bell peppers in the flavored "grease". Biscuits to munch with it all and we were two, very happy campers!

8 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Yum!!!

Conni said...

Sounds like comfort food!! Glad you enjoyed them!

Penny said...

Delish from start to finish!!!

Old Jail Artist said...

I've got to get out to the farm and find some mushrooms! Those looked yummy.

Cheryl said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!

Teresa said...

I love mushrooms, anyway you want to fix them. Your meal sounds scrumptious.

Beverly said...

This looks so yummy! (I love fried anything!)

Hope you're doing well...

Laura-IH said...

Oh, man! Those look good! I LOVE mushrooms! : )