Saturday, November 21, 2009

Quick update

Keep the healing prayers going please. I have pneumonia again. After 3 hours at the clinic, I came home with 7 prescriptions. Got 2 shots. And a half dose of Tamiflu (this is the max I can take because of my kidneys). I tested negative for H1N1, but they said the test also gives false negatives, so to be on the safe side....there ya go take these pills. I have not been able to take the vaccine for this because every time they try, 5, I have some kind of fever. After all the drugs, I am actually feeling not so feverish or so snotty. And I will not even tell the horror story of Toby getting out on me last night for almost 1 1/2 hours. Me walking and calling and crying and praying in the dark. Penny came to help and he heard her and came a running. No good boy treats last night. Not ONE! But I am so thankful he did not get run over or was lost. Very thankful. And for a sweet sister who is always coming to my rescue. She is my 911 call.

9 comments:

Old Jail Artist said...

That sounds miserable, Angela--I hope you get better soon. I was really impressed with Tamiflu when my son took it--it reduced the fever to normal in just a couple of hours. And, yes, you are blessed to have a sister who came to the rescue. I'll be praying for your speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Angela, What are we going to do with you! Get you well, that's what!!! DO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF and take the meds and everything your docs Rx'd for you so you will get better asap. Massive hugs on the way and some prayers too
XOXOXO

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Hoping you are feeling much better real soon! So glad you found your dog! I know the exact feeling you were going through as a couple of weeks ago our dogs were lost over night. So thankful that we found them the next day. They got separated during the night, and we found them at separate times but not far from each other. Both we very glad to be home, needless to say I was extremely happy!
Kim

Niki said...

I will be praying for you...you've been through a mess...I'm happy your pooch is home safely.
Blesssings,
Niki

Conni said...

Hope you are on the mend super-de-duper fast!

Vicki H. said...

Ohh !!! we had the H1N1 here but no pneumonia followed. We have been able to get through it but my coworkers have had more problems. I hope you are well FAST!! Toby, well he knows when to try his little shenanigans, doesn't he? My dogs always pulled stunts when I was sick or in a hurry....

busylizzy said...

Poor Angela. I hope you get well real soon. I haven't even been on blogs so I wasn't aware you were not feeling good. Take care and I hope the medicines help. I'll be praying for you.

Laura-IH said...

I think about you every day and hope you are feeling better! Hugs!

Barb said...

I am so sorry...truly hope you get better soon and you are lucky to have such a wonderful sister that will come to your rescue!!